About Me

8/2 Wounderful day!

First in the morning, I and 4 (of our 6 dogs)
took the car to an outher place.
It was just so wounderful and beautiful in the woods!!































 Later in the early afternoon I and Ziba was out on the fields
with some dogs!
 


























With the post I got 4 diffrent "Close-up" glases for my lens,
I just tryed them a little...nite!!


 Dusties nose

Dusties eartip




Good stuff!!
















E.Gs eye
E.G

 Hiljas eye


 Nessi is a sleep!!

 That was my day!!
Hope you had a great day too!!

2 kommentarer:

  1. Som vanligt härliga bilder, specilellt den första bilden!! Måste då säga att dina hunder har det bra, får vara ute o springa om dagarna :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Äntligen nu gick det!! Har försökt några ggr att kommentera utan att lyckats!!
    Kram Carina

    SvaraRadera